To sell courses through PagSeguro you must integrate this payment method with the MOQI Platform. To do this you must:
- Create an account on PagSeguro;
- Then go to sandbox.pagseguro.com.br and login with your email and password;
- On the side menu select the option “Seller”;
- On the new page “Test Seller” you’ll have at the top your e-mail and token. You must copy them because these are the data you will have to enter in the MOQI Platform;
- On that same page you must configure the return URL for the Transaction Notifications. You must enter the url of your MOQI platform and add the following information: /pagseguroRec.php (ex: xpto.moqi.pt/pagseguroRec.php).
- On the MOQI Platform, you should go to System Settings > E-commerce > Gateway > Payment Gateway > PagSeguro;
- After choosing PagSeguro two fields will appear (PagSeguro Email and PagSeguro Token) where you must put the data collected on the site of PagSeguro. In the Mode should put “Sandbox” and Visible should put “Yes”.